Monday, April 09, 2007

um yeah so i'm back

as the title of my post suggests, i am back here blogging away.
its been about two years since my last post. quite frankly i am suprised i can even use this blog anymore. surely there is some time out period where if you dont blog for over a year, let alone two years, then sorry - no blog for you!
well im glad there isn't as i really didn't fancy signing up again. so much less effort to just resign in and away i go.
so what has been happening in the past two years. hmmm well i was on holidays last post so after that here is the run down
workwise
  • well i came back from holidays and went back to work at bt
  • my contract at bt ended - thus unemployment started
  • i got a job at westpac - where i am gainfully (note i didn't say happily) employed

homewise

  • moved about three times with both of my sisters
  • now only live with one one my sisters
  • i now live only 5 mins walk away from work, which is great

personalwise

  • i had spikey hair and now its kinda smooth and straight
  • my hair went from brown to black to purple and now its brigh red
  • i started eating right and have lost approx 30 kilos so far. i should put a pic some where so you can see the difference. long way to go yet but still a top effort by me i say!
  • love life - no change (insert appropriate sad face and a chorus of awww's)

i think that is all the updating i can remember at the momment. and the past is the past and i should concentrate on the future. while still remembering that the past has made me who i am. ok this is all getting a little too deep for my liking.

well thus endeth my first post since finding my path back here. now here's to all the posts from now on, and lets hope i can remember to write them more frequently than i was before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home