Saturday, November 06, 2004

Back at work

I am back at work after a two days off for rest and recovery while suffering a migraine. Oh what Joy!
As today is causal day no one ever seems to do as much work as they should be and there is the usual drifting of people form desk to desk to catch up on the latest gossip of what people are doing on the weekend.
Chris the guy who sits opposite me (Hi Chris) has been flitting around orgainising a lunch we are having today. Lets hope we all get to eat in our alloted hour, which would be nice. I mention chris because he is going to check that this actually got sent it, as im at work and am emailing today's blog, this is a first for me. So chris did it work???

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

What's going on Jodes! No posts for even longer than me ;-)

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home